How We’re Protecting You
The Dynamic Remediation Solutions team is committed to providing uninterrupted and exceptional service to our clients. We are operating and fully functional during this unprecedented time and are dedicated to continuing to deliver quality water remediation and mold/microbial removal as quickly as possible.
We have taken steps to protect our staff, clients, and the community since 2020. Here are the steps we are taking, based on current recommendations.
Safe Work Environment & Work Continuity:
- We are following the guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for businesses and employers by:
- Using proactive engineering controls.
- Actively encouraging sick employees to stay home.
- Emphasizing hand hygiene.
- Performing environmental cleaning routinely and cleaning before we call a job “finished”.
- Utilizing social distancing practices and wearing face coverings while ensuring full operational abilities.
- Implementing fully contactless payment system via credit cards.
For more detailed information please go to:
Job Site Safety:
- All project job sites continue to operate as normal.
- Utilizing social distancing practices and prohibit jobsite congregation during breaks and throughout the day.
- Provide staff with PPE and hand washing stations.
Planning and Permits:
We are in constant contact with local jurisdictions in order to keep projects moving toward completion.